Wednesday, July 15, 2009

All About Me!!!

I know that its quite late ... but let me do some introduction about me :)

- I am a Filipina
- I am at my early 30’s
- Happily married
- Have one kid toddler
- Loves to cook
- Have two pet dogs
- Lives in Quezon City
- Eldest daughter
- Loves my mother so much
- Father has gone ahead of us in heaven+
- Currently working
- Loves singing and dancing
- Dreams of being an actress or/ and doctor … but in vain :(
- College graduate
- Loves chocolates, cakes, spaghetti and ice creams
- Loves chatting
- Can do some counseling and giving advices
- Can act as a peace-maker
- Loves to have many friends
- Loves to perform .... but a little bit nervous :)
- Found of playing games
- Likes RNB and pop songs
- Church choir singer too

That’s all folks … and I might reveal too much of myself ;P

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment